Thursday, November 10, 2011

Its Thursday already?

Yeesh, what a week!

The thing with telemarketing is your only as good as your last line hour and any monkey and his dog can fire you in the world of higher-ups. I'm not fired but today was a wake up call to show how fragile the thin ice I'm on. We're doing what I call a ghetto campaign that most of the public has no interest in. Our line hour has dropped to $40 in a 4 hour shift that's $160. Doing taps I used to get that in one sale and even then our line hour was $180 or $720 in a 4 hour shift. All the taps that for this current campaign have been eaten up by 1 person over the course of about a month. This was decision by management. I would have put together a mixed file and called our source evenings only.

Anyway, this evening is budget Lodge night. Hopefully I can get my check after work and head home to change and get a ride to the meeting. Then I get Friday off and I work Saturday and Sunday. Then I've got a decision to make, more on that later

I'm still working my way through "A game of thorns" and its pretty good. I'm on page 226 but you can go to my Goodreads page to see my updates. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment