Monday, November 28, 2011

It was called East Side Mario's

as of a few years ago but now it's Chaniti's. I recall that was where Ellen and I used to like to go over there on their Whyte Ave location in the early 1990's. Today was their "half priced Monday's." I had their lasagna and Anne had some noodle thing. It was pretty good. After dinner she walked over to Superstore and I walked home.

I've been home for about an hour now. The Nashville/Edmonton game is on at 6pm. I hope it's on TV tonight. After that, I'm going to watch a bit of wrestling and wind down my evening.

This week, (yesterday) I put in 5 hours. Tuesday and Wednesday 8 hours each. Thursday I'm off as it's our Lodge installation. Friday I'm in for 8 hours and Saturday for 6 and that puts me in for 35 hours on the week and my check Friday night because I worked yesterday.

Nasa last week went and launched "Curiosity" yet another probe to Mars. How many more "toasters" are they going to send up there? Personally I don't care if there's microbial life on Mars. I'm more interested in how Cern is doing with the Large Haydron collider then microscopic life on Mars. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment