Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This should be a good week

as I have my parts memorized for Thursday. Tonight I'm going to try and download the full version of Guitar Pro 6 when I get home. Wednesday is a full day, Thursday I'm in for half a day and rush home and off to Lodge for the emergent meeting. Friday is a full day, Saturday is 6 hours and I'm taking 2 days off, again.

I'll either have 38/34 hours in and if I want to affiliate with another Lodge then let it be for Commercial.

It seems now that Trans Canada wants to move the pipeline away from Nebraska's Sand Hills area by another 65 kilometers. The environmental study is still expect to go ahead for another 15 months. So forget the US, lets go for Plan B: China.

Lost cities found in Libya? The ancient Romans new about the "Garamantes" as Nomads and barbarians. The area has been cut off during Gadaffi's dictatorship but since Gadaffi is no longer in power perhaps archaeologists can now go in and study this area. I got the story from Coast's site and you can read more about it here

Progress on "A game of Thorns" is going slowly. I'm reading about 6 pages/day At this rate, I'll have the book read by about the middle of February by the pace I'm reading this thing. I love the writing.

Monday night Raw was a 3 hour show last night. It wasn't too bad. I'd rate this on a scale from 1-10 a 7. Anyway, that's about all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment