Monday, November 21, 2011

Added to pages

is Conventions, Expos, Festivals. I had this going on my website for quite a while now. New are the 2 Calgary Comic Book and toy expos and the Vancouver Comic con. I'd like to be able to go to all of them but I don't have the way's or means.

I don't know what the heck the topic on Coast was last night. I was in bed by 2:30pm as I had a bit of a soar tooth nagging at me.

Our inside window is frosted and iced over so you know it's cold outside but the good news is temperatures are supposed to warm up this week and we should be (I hope) sitting around -1 0 +1 there abouts until the end of the month.

Tonight it's Oiler's/Dallas as the Oiler's are neck and neck for that last play off spot. If I had a proline ticket for today, I'd bet Dallas to win and of course another lame episode of Monday night Raw.



Well, yesterday the Edmonton 11-7 record came to a halt. BC was the better team. The Esks have nothing to be ashamed of. They had a great start, floundered a bit, I won some money and even went to one of the games. I would have loved to see the Esks win it this year in the 99th edition of the Grey Cup but with the Esks giving up so many turnovers to a team like that something had to give but when you get plays featured like above Esks chance of mounting a come back were slim to none.

Also, last night I was thinking about saving up for a new laptop this Spring starting in the New Year. I've been looking at some of the MSI products and this could be about a $2k pc. The one featured above is about what I want but there is a dxr model that precedes this and by the time I'm ready to buy, MSI may have something else. But this PC will be dedicated to music and gaming. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment