Friday, November 18, 2011

Despite the snow storm

that came in about 9am yesterday and lasting throughout the day, we still had about 12 people including guests. We had 2 from Eastgate and one from Southgate. That wasn’t one of the worst storms we had here but it was the first for November and it kept a lot of guys that didn’t have anything to do with the degree home. Normally at the festive board, we’d have 3 full tables because of the snow storm, we only had 2 and we‘d barely be able to open Lodge if it wasn’t for our guests. The work I did wasn’t bad, I’d 85% ok. There were a few things I slipped up on. I had pizza and beer last night, it was good. Next up is our installation December 1st.

Today I’ve got another 8 hours ahead of me. Because I missed Sunday, I probably wont get my check. I’m missing this Sunday as well but, for the week of Commercial Lodge, I’ll work the Sunday to make up for that Saturday. And because I worked that Sunday, I’ll get my check Friday anyway and I’d be off for 3 days and still get 37 hours for that week for 38 hours. Tonight, most likely I won’t get my pay check but that’s ok my wife gets hers and I’ve got some spare cash lying around.

I’ve been keeping a watch on Apple’s 3Gb 4th gen Itouch lately. The price would be $315 after tax and this is an item I can make use of. I think this would be the last major item for me for the year as I have my Lodge dues and website fee coming up Dec/Jan. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment