Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pure speculation

is currently underway and I'd love to be there but a $35 hit and the weather kind of keeps me away. If they did this in early November, sure but they need to have it beginning Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. At least the venue is good.

So the people at Occupy Edmonton have until what Monday to vacate or face criminal charges. I mean I could somewhat sympathize if they had some cohesive agenda but they're all "over the place" and so much for that threat by Anonymous!

Well I'm in the office again for another 5 hours and I'll be hard at it in another 12. Then I'm going to have Monday and part of Tuesday going in for Tuesday evening 5-9. This way, I'll have 39 hours for next week.

Kenn Thomas conspiracy investigator, archivist, and editor & publisher of Steamshovel Press, joins Ian Punnett on Coast to Coast to connect the dots between the Maury Island UFO Incident and the JFK assassination. Should be a great show.

Over there on Robert J Sawyer's newsgroup, they are having an interesting discussion on ebook readers. I'm still not quite ready to take the plunge just yet. Thing is with a paperback book I can read it in between calls at work. Friday the calls were so slow, I got to read 4 pagers on the job. Because of the nature of the job, I can't have any electronic devices at my station. Although if I'd get any kind of an ebook reader, it'd be the Kindle 3.

Speaking of tech toys and things, the play station 3 is reduced in price down to $245 from $300. This is probably due to Sony releasing a new version of that game platform. Not that I've heard anything about a new version but my guess one is coming. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment