Friday, November 11, 2011

Today its 11.11.11!

This day holds a special significance and not just because its remembrance day, as if that isn’t enough. Thanks guys. Not only is it a day off for Jimmy here but a stat pay and the weird numbers this day falls on. 11th Day 11th month of the 11th year. This day wont come around again for a 100 years. The last time we had this date was in 1911. This form of matching numerology is called Apophenia. It was coined in 1958 by a Klaus Conrad who defined it as the "unmotivated seeing of connections." (From Wiki) it’s the way we see patterns in numbers like matching dates. The next big number event is 12.12.12. (2012)

The lodge wants me over for a practice Sunday night at 7pm, which is ok because I’ll be working Sunday until 5pm, home by 6pm have a bite to eat get a ride (Nathan said he’d pick me up.) On the 17th of this month is when we have our emergent meeting. November 27th we’ll have an installation practice on Sunday and then our Installation December 1st. Then on top of that its our wedding anniversary is December 6th on that Tuesday. I‘ll be off Monday and Anne and I should go out to dinner Monday night. So I have 5 events going on from now until December 6th and then its our Company staff Christmas party and I’m taking a week off (10 days) in which case I can relax a little bit.

But today I have a night to myself and I have the Oiler‘s/NYR tonight and in early tomorrow at 10-4:30pm and I‘m running up to Clairview pharmacy to get a Canada post Visa gift card before they close and home for a nap and order GP6 and have some fun. Anyway, that‘s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment