Thursday, November 24, 2011

I got access to my

pay pal account and I think I can add funds with a credit card. I’m going to call pp and see if I can add funds using the gift card. I’ll need them in US funds. If so I might be able to get this taken care of via pp. There is a way how I can link to cc in my pp profile but I don’t know if I can upload funds to pp through this way. It’s no big deal to wait 8 days but I’m going to call pp in the morning and ask if by linking to cc I’ll be able to upload funs and how long would it take? But I'm half inclined to just call LM in the morning and order GP6 over the phone. At least I'd get the hard copy.
On Coast tonight from their site: Longtime researcher and explorer in alternative realities, John Michael Greer, will discuss his new work demonstrating how history has proven that apocalyptic and revolutionary notions such as the Rapture and Singularity will never happen, but are used to control the masses. Sounds like an interesting show. Anyway, that's about all for now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment