Friday, November 25, 2011

Yesterday I called LM

and the card was accepted so I have GP6 on its way. I should have it ready to play with about December 9th. I hope.

I had a great first part to the shift pulling in top total and a card bonus as well but in the 2nd part, I barely pulled out half of the first part of the shift’s total. Needless to say I was happy to get out of there at 9pm. I had a relaxing ride home.

Coast has a “Bigfoot” show on this morning. Thanks but no thanks. I have zero interest in “Bigfoot” or ghost stories.

I checked my email for any notifications, nothing. The weather is still holding out to about -3/+1, which I can’t complain. If we can get this right through until the end of December, half of winter is almost over. Fat chance, that’s going to happen.

The Oiler game is on at 1pm (WTF?) this afternoon because of the US Thanksgiving holiday. Yeesh. But I still have 8 hours ahead of me today and I told J that I won’t be coming in Sunday so I have “a weekend off,” kind of.

I had a good sleep overnight and ready to take on the rest of the day. If I get my check tonight, fine, if not Saturday is ok as well. Anne doesn’t think there is a Wendy’s in the Jasper Ave location, I’ll most likely take train home and catch the #2 West/Clairview and go to the Wendy’s out by my place tomorrow afternoon. Take advantage of the weather before t drops to -25! Anyway, that’s all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment