Sunday, October 9, 2011

Its one of those days

where nothing seems to want to go my way. This morning I'm trying to open Sibelius 1st and I can't find it in my system. It's there in my control panel, so I know I didn't uninstall it. So I tried installing it again and I still couldn't find it. I did this twice and I gave up on it. A $130 program I can't use now. Pisses me off. Add to that only one of my NFL teams won on my Pro-line today. The Cardinals/Minni? What was I thinking? So I'm trying out MuseScore which is pretty good but at first the sound quality sucks, without Soundfonts.

The good thing about today was I did see another great Doctor Who episode, which was awesome, as usual.

After doing a bit of reading I discovered MuseScore works good with Jack. It's an audio protocol similar to ASIO but I cant get it to work and there's not much background info on Jack other then for Linux.

So now, I'm watching the Pens/Oiler game as its the Oiler's regular season opener it looks pretty good for the Oiler's even though they are down by one going into the 3rd. Monday I have the Riders visiting here playing the Esks and Monday night Raw.

My Google Chrome evaluation ended today as I couldn't find a website URL and I noticed Chrome took out my spell check. So much for Chrome. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment