Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ahh, routines

I’m just enjoying a coffee this morning before I head out of here in about half an hour. I had a good sleep overnight. A glass of warm milk helps me to sleep.

Not much going on around here over the next couple of days except work and puttering around on the computer. I‘m still trying to read “Thorns” but its been slow going lately.

This morning I checked my email and made a rare posting on my facebook page. I’ll post this and get dressed, pack my things and get ready for work. I’ll leave the office at 9pm tonight and a commute home by about 9:50pm. I’ll watch a little news and putter around on the computer, read and do some Lodge memory work. I like to be in by 2:30am up by 9:50am to shower-shave have a coffee and, repeat above. That‘s going to be my routine until Friday. I know, not very exciting, sigh. Anyway, that‘s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment