Sunday, October 23, 2011

Still working on a

Saturday night here.

I went in this morning (Saturday) thinking its going to be a clear ride into Corona station, but no such luck. They (ETS)kicked everybody off the train at Churchill so I walked following the heard up to street level at the Winsphere and caught hte connecter to Corona and was at Tim's by 9:20am with very noticible time lost. I bought a coffee and headed back tot he office. It was a nice morning. Warren sat with me facing the TV to "watch" Montreal game. The whole shift up to 2pm went by fast and I wasn't feeling fatigued at all. At 2pm I waled as far as Audrey's books with Warren on his crutches, He was heading down to his bank. Audrey's didn't a have anything for me, so I went down to Burger Baron and got a bag of fries for about $3.50. I split half of them with Warren at the office latter. The last half went by slow and finally 4:30pm 43 hours latter, "let the weekend begin."

Warren, Kyle and I went to BP's and Doc was waiting for us. I had a beer as we split a pitcher. We stayed for an hour. I decided to take the #2 bus instead of hobbling all over underground trying to find where the Churchill train was. I had about a 10 min wait for the #2Clairview bus and I was at the Church at 50th & 136th Ave by about 6:30pm as the Sun was just setting. I got inside the apartment by. I was ready to head East along 137th with a full bladder (really needing to pee) when the #183 heading in my direction was coming towards me. I boarded that and the driver while the lights were read, let me off at the curb and I was in about 6:30pm.

I wasn't that tired and I had some diet cola and watched the rest of the BC/Hamilton CFL game. I had a sandwhich left over and I took a shot of insulin. I dozed off on the couch for awhile when Anne called and then I went to fire up the laptop.

I tried the Visa Gift card to oder Image Line's (Fl Studio) "Groove machine." It was an easy proccess but I didn't have the demo and had some difficulty in activating the plug in. I installed the demo and activaed the TOS and there it was in my channels "GM" I played around with it for awhile and I can't get the samples loaded properly. I'll ask for some help. All in all, it was a pretty good expereince using the Visa gift card. I don;t think Groove machine though is worth the $99 (on sale, latter $149 in November. I'm sure once I get my own samples to load and play properly it'll be better. The main thing out of all of this is that the gift card works with Image line.

Anyway, time for bed. Anne and I are going over to Royal Pizza over there on the South Side, despite problems with ETS and the LRT this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment