Monday, October 24, 2011

Even though its a Monday

Its still my Sunday afternoon here.

Yesterday was a washout. The whole day actually. Welcome to marital bliss and I'll leave it at that. We're ok for now but barely.

Sorry for the lack of photos on this blog but my digital camera is old even though still operable sucks up rechargeable batteries like a pig. I'm considering the new 4th Gen Itouch or an Iphone before the end of the year but I'm lacking a Government photo ID card plus my S.I.N card. I know my SIN number, I just don't have the card. Service Canada has the application forms and they cost about $10 but in order to get that, of course, you need photograph ID. (so they can do a credit check on you for a 3 year contract.) So it's kind of like a run-a-round but I'm thinking about buying the Iphone out right and hust running a pay-as-you go type thing.  

Today's a new day, Boots is flying in and out of here through the crack on the window of the window frame, its a beautiful sunny day with a cool breeze flowing against what little autumn leaves are left on the ground. I'm enjoying my coffee trying to wake up.

I don't know what to make use of Groove Machine, my new VST plug in. I haven't played with it enough yet to really exploit what it can do as there are very few tutorials on the net about it. I still think "Battery 3" is better but it comes bundled with NI's Komplete 8. Next week I'm getting Guitar Pro 6.

Today is my only day to myself this week, as I'm in for Tuesday 8 hours (maybe) Wednesday 8 hours, Thursday 4 hours, (Lodge night) Friday 8 hours, Saturday 6 hours for a total of 34 hours on the week. I'm expecting no bonus money this week for next pay check so missing 1 hour to qualify nothing I'll receive, wont matter. Plus, next Sunday is my Sunday shift. But I'm thinking about taking Thursday off. I'm trying to get it where I work Sunday for Lodge night but with yesterdays debacle, no way. Next time when it's Lodge week I'll put in the obligatory every 2nd Sunday. Anyway, that's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment