Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today wasn't bad

I got in the office feeling a little blah this morning. Despite having to sit beside this fellow that was very loud, I did ok. I was asked to move at 7:00pm break time and I did a lot better.

Tonight on Coast the topic is about Planet X. I love stuff like this, although I don'nt believe the aliens aspect, its fun stuff.

Yesterday FL. Studio rleased its Groove Machine. Its a sampler/Beat box, seqwencer all in one package and its pretty cool. I don't know if I want to getitright away or anything but it's something to think about for later..


As you can see from above it's got a lot of cool things one can do with this gadget. They have a free demo and before i buy I'd like to have a go at it. It looks fun.

.

I'm still thinking about buying the "I'm watch," only to get Twitter NHL feeds on it. I bought a Proline NHL ticket and I think 2/3 teams won last night. I need tomorrow's game and I get $8 on a $2 ticket but the I'm watch would be great if I can get NHL Twitter feeds on it. Anyway, that's about all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment