Friday, October 28, 2011

Yeaaa, its Friday

I think the diabetic term is “restless legs.” That’s when diabetics toss and turn in bed. That’s what happened to me almost everyday this week. And even with a “Sleepy tea” Anne and I take before bed, sometimes works. I went to bed about 3am after I had set the external hd to do a windows back up. I left the laptop unattended by where I normally rest it when not in use, so the cats don’t climb all over it. I was going to get up around 6am if I needed a bathroom break but forgot to check the back up. The computer was left unattended for about 7 hours! The back up however wasn’t successful as Windows said it missed some of the files. Normally in the dialogue box when the back up is complete green, this time it was red.

I’ve got most of my photos and music on Itunes, all I just need is links to my diary, Youtube, my website, Blogger and Google for my Gmail, and I can restore my laptop to factory default status. Other then the links above, all I want this laptop for is to be used as a dedicated music device. Until I get a new laptop in the Spring.


Speaking of music lately I’ve had maracas on my mind and mic stands. So Saturday after work, I’m heading over to L&M to see about a floor model mic stand/pop filter, maracas and a tambourine. The whole thing might cost me about $80. If that works out ok, then after that, I might pop into the BP lounge for a beer and head home with my wares and grab a nap and prepare the laptop for a systems restore and reinstall my applications. That’s going to be a bit of a headache.


Today is another full day ahead of me.. Another 8 hours but we’ve got the CFL game to look forward to for tonight and my pay check to see if my pay raise is on it. I might just buy a 6/49 ticket as well this afternoon. Anyway that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment