Saturday, August 11, 2012

As fas as Saturdays go

towards my destination and along the way to work I checked my email made a Tweet and got upstairs to Tim's and ordered my breakfast.

I got a few sales right away and had a good morning. I called Neil about the bbq saying that it doesn't look like Dan would make it and he has the bar. Neil is going to cook and he might have to pick me up as I would like to be there about 1pm so we can have everything ready. I'm calling Neil Tuesday to confirm bar and what I did over this weekend. I'm doing most of my calling tomorrow and the day before next Sunday's bbq. Then I call Anne and she's in one of her pouting moods and said she's not coming, fine.

The 2nd part of my afternoon on the job got me 1 sale and that was about it. I think I got about $1200 on the week and maybe $100 in cards. I had a lot on my mind, still do

After work I went to Tim's and got myself a dish of lasagna to take home and I rode home on the train with Tim. I think I got home about 5:40pm. I tried to have a nap but a telemarketing call woke me up and a automatic survey and I dozed off from there and woke up about 7:30pm. I heated up the lasagna and had that watching some B&W crime docudrama about counterfeiting in the 1940's. Anne called and we had a talk but she's still sour, no doubt she's going to let me have it with both barrels this evening, yeesh.

It's down to the wire the last couple of hours of the London 2012 Olympics. Tomorrow is the closing ceremonies. Canada has 18 medals, 12 bronze, 5 Silver and 1 Gold. So much for our "Own the podium." With a ranking of 35th, all I can say is what an embarrassment. I was kind of hoping for 5th or 10th place even.
 
Coast has a soft show on Big Pharma fraud. Sunday night looks a little better on Evolution/Jordan Codices talking about the metal books found in Jordan. This is interesting.

Other then that I had a relaxing and I'm not going to let anything bother me. Next Sunday's bbq looks like it's going to happen after all, one way or another. Once that's over and done with the rest of my JW year will be a breeze. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment