Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We had a nice thunder storm

go through here over the last few hours. Lots of rain and boom, booms, good stuff.

I went into the evening shift and stopped into Tim’s for an iced coffee. I should have got one of those iced caps/slurppe kind of things instead. It was very warm this afternoon when I tweeted earlier it was +31 out there. Hence the storm:


 Wow, Mars rover Curiosity is going on a bit of a trip today. It’s going to move forward for a bit and then back. Very significant early steps.

I had a slow evening on the job but I was more or less on par with everything else but I’m glad I wasn’t there the whole day like a few other‘s were having a hard time all day. 

 
Once in awhile I get asked, “Jim, what are you watching on TV these days?” I watch, local/international news, Monday night Raw the odd CFL/NHL game, reruns of the original Batman TV show and The Rifleman and the occasional episode of “Reviews on the Run” or “Attack of the Show.” That‘s it. I don’t watch a lot of TV maybe 5 hours, week. If that. Anyway, that‘s about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment