Friday, August 31, 2012

this for later but I can always add to it after I get a couple hours of sleep.
Anne's really enjoying text messaging on my New iPad. it's not really new as I've had it for about 5 months now. I'd like her to have an iPhone where we can text each other. I'm seriously thinking about getting us each a couples plan of some sort but I'm not sure yet.

The Commemorative Air Force Arizona Wing B-17 Sentimental Journey made a pit stop here in Edmonton yesterday to the delight of crowds. The arrival kicks off a long weekend celebration of Canadian/American Co operation on the North West Staging Route which saw the first aircraft heading to the Soviet Union (now Russia) 70 years ago. It's great seeing history like this come alive here in the city.

I stumbled across earlier a YouTube documentary “Last 24 hours” and this one was legendary rock n’ roll drummer for The Who, Keith Moon. He died of a pharmaceutical drug overdose (Heminevrin) to help him fight alcohol addiction and in the end after all the pills and alcohol and drugs, it caught up with him. He died quietly Thursday about 3:30pm in his home in bed September 7th 1978.


Today is a shorter shift (by half an hour) I've got a CFL game I'm following tonight and its payday and I have just Saturday and I can relax for a week to catch up on my sleep prepare a financial statement on the state of the BBQ for the lodge and the festive board, go down to Canada place and apply for my CPP etc. Lots to do over the next week. 

10:20pm: Some 12 hours latter I had a shitty day but my 1 sale was a lot larger then others but everyone was struggling. At least I got a lottery ticket for tomorrows draw and my 1/4 games won on my Proline. I can't complain. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment