Thursday, August 2, 2012

It rained overnight

for awhile but today might be hot and muggy. Uggh, more bugs.

I've had 2 decent days on the job so far. Some days you just can't get it going, others just work.

There's no real big news on the home front, except Sunday Dan and I are at Fort Edmonton Park for the day. This will be my 3rd year now. Always a nice thing to do. 

Yesterday Canada got a silver medal in rowing, which is nice. So far it's 1 silver and 5 bronze. No gold yet. Canada excels more during the winter Olympics then the summer ones. But these summer Olympics in London England have been met with a few headaches for Olympic organizers, such as the traffic fiasco and then all the open seats because of the media not attending events. It's interesting though.

Besides our time at Fort Edmonton this weekend, it's also going to compete with Edmonton's 37th annual "Heritage days." I don't know how many visitors we're going to get because of this. Sunday I'm up at 6am to have an hour to myself be at Tim's by 8:00am for breakfast and then at Southgate about 9am to wait for Dan and I'll bring my iPad.

Speaking of which I'm at 8/31 days and already my iPad internet bill is sitting at $21 for the month I need my payment in my bank by (August 20th) Anyway, that's about all from me for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment