Sunday, August 26, 2012

I answered a text

message from Donna (Anne’s sister) and decided to get some breakfast at Tim’s. Kingsley dropped by and we had a chat and I walked with him to the office. I had $75 by noon and did WR and got a couple of other sales. By noon I was at $100. At lunch I had my dinner and called Anne. After work I did WR Ret and ended up doing $175 on card and about maybe $600 for the week. Maybe $400 on card.

After that some of the guys went over to BP’s for drinks but all I wanted to do was to go get my “Fate of the Jedi” Star Wars book “Conviction.” I’m missing 2 others before it but they’re on order. I have the New Jedi Order series, which takes place before “Fate.” On the shelves as a cool boxed Dart Vader model but it didn’t say if there was a voice chip in it. It was a good deal for $25 and I would have picked it up.

It was overcast as a bit of rain began to fall and I went over to Tim’s and got a dish of lasagna and took advantage of their wifi and listened to some Ramone's while enjoying my lunch. I was exhausted waiting for the train and almost passed out on the 5:30pm train home. Sorry for my voice over audio quality:

I got home and got the phone and napped for a couple of hours and got up about 8:15pm. After the call I got from Anne I began working on the lyrics for my track.

While watching the news the biggest news story of the as most of you reading this would have known by now is the passing of astronaut Neil Armstrong. I was 16 on the amazing day July 1969. That was also an Amazing year, Woodstock, the Vietnam War, Charles Manson, First Concorde test flight is conducted In France, The Beatles' last public performance, on the roof of Apple Records, crazy.

Speaking about the Moon landing even though I believe astronauts went to the moon, there are some that believe that the moon landing was a hoax. There was no hoax. Some question that if there were only two astronauts on the lunar surface, who took the photographs? The astronauts had cameras mounted on the outside of their space suits. The critics who say Nasa never went to the moon are all blowing smoke. They fail to take into consideration that Nasa’s #1 critics were the Soviets and they didn’t buy into this moon hoax. I’m going to be putting the Moon hoax into my “For what it’s worth” section only because it’s a popular conspiracy theory.

Later today about 4pm I’m meeting Anne at Earl’s over here as I’m treating her to lunch but first she’s going to be heading over to the truck over here by the U-haul on 50th street and we’ll walk home from there. Anyway, that’s about all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment