Tuesday, August 28, 2012

and made the deposit I had plans for. I should get Mel about the 1st week in October.

Last night Anne asked me where my jacket was, the nice red/blue kind of thing she bought me at Exes cargo a couple of months ago. She said it's not a big deal because the jacket was only $10 but we paid money on it. I thought I had left it at Tim's Saturday after work, then in the middle of the night last night I woke up thinking, no, I left it at Earls Sunday. Anne called and sure enough, I had left it there. She said she'd pick it up for me this evening. 

The Mars rover curiosity released a great 360 video of the planet in the Gale crater. This is a stunning image inside the crater looking up at Mount sharp. Great stuff. 

I was surprised to get a sale within the first hour of the shift. By break I was at $125 with $100 on card. I got 1 sale for the whole part of the evening shift for a $100 on card. To augment my last Tweet earlier I don't think I had a $400 Aq kind of a day in the last month.

So if your reading this 200 years from now in 2212, this is by the river valley 2012. This is what Edgewater was supposed to look like but the developers watered it down to just 2 towers the ones in the back and they aren't red brick but a grey and steel color and the low floors behind the towers facing Jasper. Part 1 of the low floors is already under construction.

.
I felt better though about my day getting that C note near the end of my shift felt a bit better. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment