Saturday, August 4, 2012

I thought I was going

to have a day. I got my bus ok and all. No problems heading to work I had a little trouble with Tim’s because as noted on my Twitter feed, they were training a new counter girl. First she short  changed me, then she didn’t get me diet cola then she short changed me from a $20. I got everything that I wanted. I had my breakfast, very nice and worked my way under clear skies to the +21 heat. I got a $50 on card and that was about it until after break then I got another $50. All doing OPC. I stuck with it all afternoon and called Anne at 2pm and LM and yes they had the Vari-grip and even the Spider capo. I didn’t have enough with me to get both and have enough for Wendy‘s. I got my Star Wars, the vari-grip and Wendy‘s and I missed out on the 6/49 ticket anyway. I didn’t get any sales from after 2:30pm, nothing. Not that I blame anyone I mean who wants to talk politics on their day off? I think I pitched maybe about a doz people. We have to stop calling Ontario after 4pm on Saturday afternoon. At least I got all my sales on card. I might have got about 2K all week, maybe which is line hour. Barely.
But half of my total was on card. I had a couple of slow days but I made up for it Tuesday and Wednesday. I got the #2 bus about half a block away from Wendy’s and caught the #2 to Corona and took the train back to Clareview and home by about 6:45pm.

I tried to have a nap but any sleep I tried to get failed to materialize. I think I got more rest then sleep. Anne called on her break about 8:15pm she’s on her way now and should be in shortly. So that was my day today. Despite my mediocre total on the job today and the last couple of days, I had a decent week.

Tomorrow I’m up at 7am to leave out of here about 8:20pm to get the bus and to Southgate. No Tim’s in the morning because I had it today and Anne is most likely going to make our brunch and I’ll have all of Sunday night and Monday. Anyway, that’s about all for now.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment