Monday, February 15, 2016

My Valentine's day yesterday was

pretty decent. Anne and I went across the street to Cora's as mentioned below. We'll be back maybe in the Spring. I left out of here for lodge for a few hours. We did our practice and I got a ride home. I was home before 9pm, sweet. Anne made me a burger and fries for supper. We watched the news and that leads me to today: Family day.

The last fantasy role playing game I played was Elder Scrolls Oblivion on the Xbox 360. I had a great time with the game and my player character leveled up quite high until I got bogged down. Then our Xbox got some kind of a bug and we couldn't use it any more. I was burned out playing it and at that time got into music production. So the other day, my Super at work an online gamer and I were talking about World of Warcraft. I was wondering if that's still as popular as ever. He said its still $15 month to play. That's $180 a year! Yikes, to rich for me. I'm not really into gaming that much anymore but if I was I'd be interested in getting a Ntendo DS because I can use that for music production, and gaming. Eventually within the next 2 years I'll be getting iMac anyway, but I like the allure of hand held on the go gaming. Especially when I'm waiting for a bus or on my commute. I can see a Ntendo 3DS in my immediate future. Would I get another Xbox again? Hard to say but the good news about a console gaming system is it can be hooked up to the iMac display.

I'm sleeping in late today taking it easy and enjoying my day off. Tonight its Monday night Raw. Life is good. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment