Saturday, February 20, 2016

Just trying to wake up this morning with my first

cup of coffee. I think if I get to pension I'm opting out Saturday's. Not that I don't mind going in. I end up very little sleep from having going into work all the previous week from 4-9:30pm, nudges my internal clock. Its like hitting a speed hump in a residential neighborhood.

To wrap up yesterdays Pope rant some people are saying due to the Pope being seized by the well wisher the other day, he kind of "lost it." That's all fine and well but by the same token Trump should not have said "disgraceful." Don't get me wrong, I have more respect for the pope then I do for Trump. I like Trump as well, he makes me laugh. That being said I think I'll just cruze out of this one.

Due to our local warm recent weather mother nature's cycle is also out of whack. Yesterday Anne went to do some business at the office of our building caretaker on the main floor. The caretaker was outside having a smoke and a field mouse ran up her leg Anne told me.Anne said it was funny.  

I hope I'm not going to get any flack from the boss in taking tomorrow off today. I'll be in all next week Monday-Saturday as it is. If I get to pension, I'll be at least 4 days in and 3 off. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment