Monday, February 8, 2016

Apparently Super Bowl 50

was one of the most boring in NFL history. I didn't watch much of it but I enjoyed the half time show, my pizza was good.

I like Justin Trudeau, don't get me wrong, however he has made some (imo) bonehead moves since becoming PM. I don't like the idea of pulling our aircraft out of the combat roll in the middle east. I'm not a big fan of having 25,000 Syrian refugees coming to Canada. I don't mind some but that's way to many. I don't like his position on the Trans pacific partnership. And I definitely don't like the $1B being spent to bail out Bombardier because some of that money most certainly go towards subsidizing jobs in the US. Thanks Bill for the share:


 
I don't have a problem with going into debt for a few years. Having the infrastructure spending is good but we here in Edmonton wont see any of it for at least another 2 years yet. While I appreciate JT's International presence, I'd like to see more job creation here in Alberta and more money invested in opening pipelines. 

So for the most part this week its leave out of here at 3pm for my 4-9:30pm shift And home to watch whats left of wrestling. After this week I'm taking off at 9pm just on Monday nights. Anne says she's ok with that. I've got no where to go after work this week anyway so its just 3pm commute 4-9:30pm commute home by 10:30pm do my stuff until 4am sleep until noon. Basically rinse and repeat from there until Friday. Now that could change if my other job sends me a letter asking me to come back for March. In that case, I'll work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (we get  off at 8:30pm) at the other  place. Other then a couple Oiler games I'll be following not much is going on this week. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment