Sunday, February 7, 2016

And I got out of bed early to

watch the Oilers/Islanders game? Goal tending on our part was atrocious. The only 2 players that actually showed up during this afternoons debacle was McD and Kassian. I could have slept in and I would have at least a bit more sleep instead of watching that train wreck. I'd give the Oilers a -3 out of 10. 

My pizza came at 4pm so I ate half of that and I'll have the other half in a couple of hours. At least the pizza was good.

I included a stat counter to this site, so I can see where my visitors are coming from. Most of the visitors from Edmonton are me access the links on this blog.

My week ahead is looking good. I'm working from 4-9:30pm all week and Saturday 10-6pm and I have the family day long weekend off, other then lodge practice on the Sunday for the upcoming degree on the 18th. I'm going to miss about 4 Oiler games. Wait now, is that a bad thing? Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment