Sunday, February 21, 2016

There was no shifts last Sunday due to Family day weekend

but Anne wanted me to cancel for today. Too back-to-back mornings are rather tough on me. All next week is 4-9:30pm. I'll need the hours. We have a serious bill we're trying to pay down. I didn't mind going into work Saturday morning though.
                          View image on Twitter
The above photo is from yesterday morning shortly before 9am waiting for my bus to Clareview station. Saturday morning drunks from across the street. Those panes of glass are very expensive. Its not a city bus shelter so most likely it'll be like that for a few more days. At this hour, the scene above would be covered in snow from the blizzard earlier this afternoon.

I got in about 7:30pm. Anne had a frozen entre`for me to heat up in the mic just before the Avs/Oilers game got under way. Anne called from her place of work just to touch base with me. I had a nap on the couch during the 2nd period. It was a good game despite the Oilers losing, again. That loss makes us tied in points with the Leafs for last place, but the Oilers are still the worst team in the league due to their win loss record. This (mercifully) doesn't give the Oilers a exclusive lottery win if the team finishes last. All the teams that don't make the playoffs have a chance to get the first round draft pick. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment