Saturday, February 13, 2016

I had enough

sleep overnight, so I don't feel to bad. I slept for about 2 hours and rested for about 2. I'm ok for the rest of the day. Anne made me a fried egg sandwich and I have a coffee I'm working on. 

                View image on Twitter

Most likely the word is out that physicists have discovered the elusive gravitational waves. The announcement this week that gravity waves have been detected adds another key to Einsteins theory of relativity. I'm not sure what the implications of this mean but its a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Apparently this discovery will allow researchers to understand more about space-time. 

I'm in the office for the full day from 10-6pm cleaning up on a project. Its going to be a long day but for the most part its a afternoon shift. I should be home around 7pm, have a bite to eat and watch the jets/Oilers game. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment