Thursday, February 11, 2016

To my surprise as I left the office last night about 5 hours

ago it was snowing and a blanket of snow began collecting on the sidewalks. It was kind of nice in a way. I missed my bus but that was ok. A colleague of mine I get along with joined me. We're of the same age and we talked about The Beatles, as he is of the fake Paul conspiracy. Its one of his favorite topics. 

If there was a wtf msn emoticon, I'd insert it right about here. Why Jim, you may ask? Because once again Hollywood wants to make another Battlestar Galactica but this time on the big screen. There are not many details about this but if 

                      View image on Twitter
Hollywood wants to do a reboot of this movie, I'd like to see it as long as that stupid camera doesn't float around all over the place like in the last Syfy TV series and Hollywood doesn't pc the crap out of the movie. I like the original Cylons and not these you never know who is a Cylon and who isn't bs. The original BSG was in response to Star Wars but I don't see another BSG film for perhaps another 2-4 years away. Probably after or during the next Star Wars film. Thanks i09 for the image above.

Another 4-9:30pm shift has come and gone. Even though its snowing now and will be over night the weekend forecast is calling for +5 and +6 temps. Other then work Saturday and Lodge practice Sunday night I'm going to have a nice weekend. .

No comments:

Post a Comment