Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Don't get me wrong I like my

job and all but its so unpredictable, you can't depend on it as a source of income. Unless of course your on pension. I was happy when my other job sent me a invitation to return March 1st-May15th. I'll do 3 shifts at one job and 3 at the other. The object of the exercise is to work as much as I can until work stops and then open up a ei claim. It takes 6-8  weeks to get the first cheque in but once its in I can put the claim to sleep, so to speak (September) and reactivate it in the Spring next year (no waiting) until my pension is activated. That's why receiving the the invitation yesterday is so important. 

I began Book #2 "Dreams if Eagles"/Eagles series by William W. Johnstone January 20th and I'm going to finish reading the book in the next 2-3 days. Just about 3 weeks. I don't know whats going on here. Normally when I read a science fiction book, it can take me 2-3 months to finish. At any rate, I like reading westerns.

It felt like a Spring time day, late March heading into work yesterday. We're getting some crazy good weather lately. Anyway, that's all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment