Wednesday, February 17, 2016

It was about +5

heading into work yesterday afternoon. I could have worn a lighter jacket but I felt a bit of a scratchy throat coming on. It was a mild partially cloudy day but very warm. 

Since last night as most nights the temperature falls but at this hour when our temperature should be around 0 or 2 this is where we are now:

It seems there is another Warhammer 40K Space Marine Battles book out, which is good news. I ordered a copy from Audrey's and now Black Library is about to release its first Horus Heresy Omnibus book with the first 3 novels and 2 short stories following their Horus Heresy recommended reading order list. A lot of sort stories and novellas came out independently of the books in ebook format I didn't get because I didn't think they followed the original narrative. It seems they and some of those short stories might be out in other Horus Heresy anthologies. I'll be ordering the Omnibus books as I'm only 10 books into the series or 3 Omnibus books. 

I met a colleague out front and we went to the store 107th Ave/124th street as I felt something coming on but the guy closed at 9pm.Strange. So we rode to Rexall as Oiler fans we're spilling out to the train.That was his stop. I got the score at at Clareview 5-2 Oilers. Anne made me a nice lasagna and we watched the news. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment