Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Its been very windy during my commute

lately as the wind is biting and bitter. Its almost toque type weather but its supposed to warm up later today. At least the days are getting longer.

Robert J Sawyer is coming to town after a year absence. His recent book, "Quantum night" will be out. I've been buying his books over the last 7 years that I've been a fan and I've got all of these books autographed:

                        View image on Twitter
He'll be at Audrey's books here in Edmonton Wednesday March 9th to give a reading of his recent book and to sign copies. For this event Audrey's usually gets about 30-50 people out. His books are the only hard cover books that I'll buy. Its a fun night. I might end up picking up not only his book but also the Space Marine Battles "Flesh Terrors" in Trade and maybe a Western as well.

Korg recently released its Gadget 2 for all i0S devices that have i0S 8 or higher. I've got the space for it on iPod Touch but not on the iPad and the iPad hasn't been updated because Anne has it loaded with cat video and photos and she doesn't want to have them removed. I'm going to have to take at least 2Gb off and transfer onto a usb stick. Gadget 2 is at half price right now and is a good time to buy. 

I have a day off Thursday and a chance to watch the Oilers lose, again. Then its Friday 4-9:30pm, Saturday and Sunday 10-6pm and I'm working (or hope to) 7 straight days except Good Friday and East Monday and of course Wrestlemania. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment