Sunday, July 8, 2018

During this time of year is when we get a lot of unsettled

weather. Today we have had off and on rain showers and a high of about +20, if even that. Apparently that figure of 90 death's due to Eastern Canada's heat wave I mentioned yesterday has been reduced to 54. Still that's a sad record. We got a +28 on Monday and a few +25's in there. I don't mind the odd 1-2 days of heat then 4 day's of about  +18-23.

I was so preoccupied with the track I was working on, that I forgot about the Esks/Argo's game. I caught up with the game during the last 8 minutes or so of the 4th quarter. At that time it was 17/12. Argo's had the ball and scored a major, and a 2 point convert. Ok so its 17-20 for them we had time on the clock. We had the ball for like less then five minutes for a quick 2 and out. Argo's held the last play of the game to run out the clock for the W. With Eskimo's 2-2 record, we'll meet up with them again next weekend. I published the track on You Tube. For some reason, it didn't turn out the way I wanted.

Good news. I found a regional radio station that broadcasts Coast to Coast am, since Our local radio station took it off the air. The "new radio station," Airs the show 1am - 7-am. CKFR 1150. Thanks to the Tune in Radio app, I can listen "live." Right now the topic is some Kentucky haunted prison. Not a topic that interests me but at least I found a regional radio station that broadcasts Coast to Coast am. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment