Saturday, July 7, 2018

Its been an easy week

what with work and all. Leave out of here at 3pm in by 4pm, 5 hours and 1 hour travel commute home, Tuesday through Friday.  The only deviation was Thursday when I went to Best buy across the street for my Logitech C270 webcam. Other then that, not much else going on. 

Some friends of mine are traveling to Winnipeg, where they will be there for a couple of weeks on summer vacation. The weather in Eastern Canada has been making headlines. Earlier this week I said how this heat wave was nothing like in 2010. Excuse me? So far the heat wave has been responsible for the deaths of 50 people! And here I am with my petulant whining about it being +30 yesterday afternoon. At the moment its +17, which is a bit better.

Anne ordered us Pizza/Pizza with her staff discount. Mine was good but she had too have hers returned for a replacement. Stingy green peppers.

So this afternoon I'm following the Esks at Toronto Argo's. Ricky Ray got injured. its a 3:30pm start. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment