Saturday, July 14, 2018

I'm holding down the fort having a night off

by myself. I'm ok with this. First and only night off by myself since last week. However I was asked by the boss yesterday if I could come in Monday in lieu of another day off. I called about this to Super and I'm having this Friday off. We're just trying to wrap up a project Monday/Tuesday.

I was supposed to go to Fort Edmonton Park and volunteer at the Masonic museum there. Usually we have 2 members from our lodge show up. I like going, but I couldn't get anyone to pair up with me. I emailed our secretary and said I have a prior engagement. So we had no crew today. 

I came up empty playing blackjack last night. I didn't win. There's no sure thing and I'm just a casual gambler anyway. I was more concerned over the Argo's/Eskimo's game at Commonwealth waiting in the bus shelter as it was raining last night. I got to Corona and checked the game. Just a few minutes left in the 4th quarter 12-16. When I got home it was a Eskimo win 15-16. We won, but not by much. looks like it was a boring game. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment