Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Not that I'm

claustrophobic or anything but this blogger would never get caught in a cave situation.
The soccer club in Thailand boys trapped in the cave system must be under a lot of stress. Some of the boys were able to be freed, while others remain. Lets hope for the best in the next few days.

This just came out of nowhere but I remember taking a few Greyhound bus trips myself in the 1980's. I first learned on the c2e forum that Greyhound will cease operations in Western Canada. This is bad news for about 2 million people that depends on this service. Over 400 employees will lose their jobs, including many drivers. Some of these drivers worked for the company for 30+ years or more. Low ridership was the reason for the move. That and low cost airlines. 


Anne and I had to go to the lab for blood work. I had a Doctor's appointment before that at 1pm. I had some ear wax build up as well to remove. So, we decided to meet after our respective blood work in the Backer clinic downtown. Anne had her session before me then next was my turn. We decided to walk up to City Centre mall to the food court. Even though the day was warm, it was a good walk. We got the 2 teen burger deals and fries combo for $12. Anne got Chinese food, and an apple turnover for me for later. I thought about getting a micro sd card from The Source (Radio Shack) I needed the sd card adapter mostly but I found a usb card reader, card and adapter all in one package for about $12. The build quality wasn't that good for the card reader but all I need it for is for my Nintendo sd card holder so I can Homebrew my XL. Anyway, its back to work this afternoon. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment