Friday, July 13, 2018

Its the end of the week

for me at last. Because its Friday the 13th quite often for me, is one of my favorite days, why? Because its one of my luckiest days almost, every time playing blackjack scratch and win tickets. I win. However, its only at this one undisclosed location on my way to work. I win playing blackjack almost always on this day. I'm not saying its a sure thing .The "secret" is to buy just 3 tickets and play them on location at the vendor, not off site. So, we'll see.

Tonight its the CFL Argo's/Eskimo's rubber match. Weather tonight indicates that at game time we're going to have thunder/lightning. I'm leaving out of here about 2:35pm like I did earlier yesterday get my blackjack tickets and play them before work. Then Saturday go to my music store take out an account. I'm getting Reason 10, then home to play with that all night. Then late Sunday afternoon after brunch, I'm getting a lift out to Kelly's (extreme West end) for a lodge meeting. I'll miss the Eskimo game but one of the guys at work tonight will keep me updated. Life is good. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment