Thursday, July 19, 2018

For decades now

a "Taste of Edmonton" (toe) has been situated at Churchill square park. Its a nice event where the many restaurants in the city set up a booth/tent where Edmontonians can sample their dishes etc. This year toe was forced to move because of lrt construction, so now they are situated on the legislature (ledge) grounds. I'm thinking about going Friday to check out this "smoke ice cream." Its kind of a deluxe ice cream with dry ice. The Province also allowed to have beer served as well. I hope they keep this event at the ledge where they have more space but that's no problem < hey wait now isn't that a double negative? 👀

Wow David Hasselfhoff turns 60! Amazing. Why? I'm not that much older. I liked the Hoff  (as he likes to call himself) in Knight Rider. I never got into Bay watch. I was rather surprised at hearing this nears earlier. 

I'm in for my 5 hour shift and tonight is my "Friday night," as I have 4 days off because I Worked Monday😃. The only taint in this is I have a Doctors appointment Monday.  Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment