Monday, July 30, 2018

Normally I wouldn't mind

but it was Chinese Friday, deli Pizza Saturday night and Wendy's earlier last night. Too much fast food. My current weight is ~ 240 all around the middle. Last night it was rotisserie chicken. A nice change from the fast food. I don't mid fast food once in awhile as a treat, once a month but this weekend has been a bit overkill. 

Earlier I've been playing a Steam game called Trove. Its kind of like in the style of Min craft. Mostly the game is keyboard menu driven. The other interesting thing is I can obs screen record with sound. I haven't published any game play to my other You Tube channel.  Shannon on Gaming. Not sure what the TOS agreement is for screen record this game but my site isn't monetized but Steam's whole platform is based on Live streaming anyway. I'm pretty sure its ok to publish this up to You Tube.

I got one day left (today) of my 3 day weekend. I'm hoping work slows down to a crawl this week. Usually we shut down in the summer. Our competition, most likely has already shut down, I'm hoping we're not far behind. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment