Tuesday, July 24, 2018

That was the end of my 4 days off

and it certainly wasn't without drama. Look at the trouble happening with the Toronto shooting Sunday. And there's the sabre rattling between Trump and Iran. What I'm happy about is that the Canadian Government owns a pipeline. That's a big deal. That'd be rich if a First Nations band buys it. Apparently someone has expressed interest in it.  

Last year about this time, I couldn't fit into a new pair of running shoes because of my swollen right foot. Thanks to the compression stockings, I bought this last April, the swelling has come down. Now they fit me. Also, the laces that they came with don't flop out of the shoe like the other ones did. I noticed that the laces remained intact, all the way down to the Doctors appointment. I couldn't see the Doctor because he was double booked and I wanted to go to pick up my copy of Reason 10 that just came in this morning. The laces still held together on the way home. Wow. Anne went down to pick up our Royal Pizza as I was having trouble authorizing and downloading my program, in between watching Wrestling. I got the demo version up. Right now its downloading new content.

All in all despite it being overcast, it was a good day. I don't want to return this program. I like reason 10 and the iap's they have are pretty cool. I want to get "Oumph Club drums" and "Captain Keys." So I'm out of here for my short work week. Life is good. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment