Friday, July 20, 2018

We just had a very intense

cell overhead that let out a torrent of rain so thick it looked like fog. It most likely put a brief damper on the K days crowd. I hadn't seen that much rain in one session since the 1987 Tornado. I was in my mid 30's at the time. Hard to believe, 31 years ago.

I'm not that far away from obtaining a new Mac mini. I could see that in my summer forecast. I can't disclose how or why but I might be able to be in a position to get the computer at 50% off. I'm looking at possibly the middle of next month, if all goes well. I'm going to install Reason 10 on that when I get it with the super drive as well. 

I had 2 medical appointments for Monday. One my wife set for me because I'm having Monday's off, the other one I set weeks ago. The one I set weeks ago have been trying to call me. I managed to get ahold of the place and they said they called because a conflict in their scheduling. Of course they didn't  know of my Doctors appointment, so that worked out well. So we booked that over the phone, which worked out well for everyone. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment