Sunday, July 22, 2018

I've got 2 more days off here and then its back to work Tuesday

for a 4 day work week. Not that I'm complaining. It is summer, K-days and toe is in full swing. There's lots going on in the city, lots of high rises being built: There's The McClaren on 124th street and 102nd Ave, and the Symphony tower, Encore tower downtown, Augastan tower, Stantec and the JW hotel, Corners 5 tower, another tower in the brewery district, plus the LRT plus several office tower proposals waiting approval.   

Yesterday Anne was determined to go just up the street to Londonderry mall on her bike to do some shopping and Taco Time/food court treat for our lunch about 3pm. No sooner had she left when darkling shadows appeared from my view overhead. Anne had been prepared with a insulated bag and rain gear because by the time she got to 50th Street/137th Ave, the clouds let loose with a deluge of heavy rain and crackling thunder. She got caught and I just had to laugh. An hour later after she had done her shopping and the food court, she appeared feeling happy. We normally get this kind of weather in June. I got to admit, this is one of my best years I've ever had here in the City. The weather is good, I'm with Anne, I have a job, I'm on pension which covers our rent, Anne's working and I've got some time off as well. Now watch my Doctors appointment Monday is going to tell me I've got 6 months to live😏
based on the lab report I did last week for blood work. If it was critical the Doctor would tell me to check into a hospital right away. So I'm a little nervous for the 1pm appointment Anne made for me last week, when the office called. Watch out for that one.

K-days and toe and other events got rained on. I just stayed home, working on my LMMS/OBS track, which I uploaded to my YouTube channel and having a good time with LMMS. Something to keep me occupied with until Reason 10 gets here. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment