Sunday, July 29, 2018

Wow, there's been a lot going on

lately what with blood red moons and fires in the Okanogan and California and even in Northern Ontario. Smoke is in the air even here in Edmonton. I'm hoping we're just about wrapping up our projects for what's left of the summer. I'm hoping once this project is done, I can get a couple of months off. 

I think I got Reason 10 installed. According to the web, the demo version doesn't let the user export to wav files and a log in isn't needed. I'm just having trouble loading vst's. Reason isn't picking them up. I even uninstalled my copy of Komplete 8. I'm aiming for the latest version of Komplete, which comes with a external drive but there's some hint on the web that Komplete 12 could be just around the corner.

Coast to Coast is in fine form tonight, open lines talking about ET disclosure and hoping for a press conference 😎 If anything it's entertaining stuff. I'm not saying these people are nut jobs but I'm not saying I'm a true believer, I'm looking at this topic with arms length skepticism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment