Friday, July 27, 2018

Its been a rough week

what with missing "Doctors appointment." That's another story and picking up reason 10 on Monday. I was having domestic trouble, which has eased off. I won't go into any detail. That and having to return a piece of software. With software all sales are finale. On top of that I had a an ok week on the job.

Last night the Esks were at Montreal and we won that game 44-23. We're now 4-2 so far  on the season. Next week the Rider nation will be at Commonwealth (Brick field) look out for that one. 

Its Friday at last and I'm on the eve of a 3 day weekend ✔ I've got lots to do, what with trying to get back to the license page so I can authorize Reason 10 on this computer. There's nothing in the way of sports, however I'm considering a game I'd like to pick up, a PC game, maybe at Eb games or something up the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment