Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I woke up about

11:40am Monday and called LM to see if they had the Mustang 1 guitar amp and the Bullet strat. Yes for both. I left out of here about 12 noon and got to Clareview and downtown listening to some tunes on the way to Corona. After a breif sweaty humid walk to LM they had the guitar and amp waiting for me. Great. They wraped everything up in their LM bags but I had to leave the amp box behind because it wouldn’t fit in the bags. It weighed close to 20lbs. It was tough going sweating like I was in a steam room. I had to rest across the street from Money Mart. After a brief hike to Corona and a wait at the station platform my train came by and I could relax for a bit. I wanted to come through the back way because it would have been easier going through 1 door then 2 like in the front. Up the stairs down the hall, inside. Whew! I‘m glad I don‘t do that all the time. I had a shower to cool off. Imagine if it was one of those +32C days!

Anne wanted to make a trip to the bottle depot as I was tinkering with my new toys and she bought me a A&W sirloin “Uncle burger/fries” it really hit the spot.

I watched the historic 1000th show of Monday night Raw. So because of interference, does this mean Cena keeps his “Money in the bank” brief case?  

After a bit of tinkering I‘ve got everything set up. I can get the shape to do some bare chords and the amp is very loud for a 15 watt amp. Loud enough for what I need it for and the Master knob was turned up to about 3. I have the amp registered to Fender although I haven‘t got the Ableton lite or Fuse downloaded yet. I‘ll work on that over the week.

By Wednesday the $40 funds I uploaded to PP should be in and Telus already took their internet preauthorized billing, so that‘s ok.

So the Oiler‘s have signed Yakupov to a 3 year entry level deal. Lets see of he makes the team during training camp about 6 weeks away.

I’m happy with the amp because it reads fine in FL Studio 10 and I laid a sample track down. I just need to tweak the settings on the guitar and the amp and I’m good to go. On a scale from 1-10, Id rate Monday a 10. What an excellent day. About 7pm there was even a heavy rain storm that took 5 minutes to pass through here. Anyway, that’s all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment