Saturday, July 14, 2012

Not much time for this

for this morning when a Tweet is probably good enough but I have "more space then time" this morning but not much. 

Looks like we're in for another scorcher but nothing like +31 or anything like that. We get a break early this upcoming week for a few days then we're back into another heat wave. Yesterday morning we had a lot of smoke from forest fires up North.

It's been a rough week for me on the job, getting called into the office as an "investigation" is underway about a colleague of mine asking me to come forward with any information to rat out on somebody I've been working with for a long time. Sorry I'm not going to play those games. I get along with this fellow but I'm not going to play head games just to give somebody something to do. Then I get called into the office over a minor complaint from Mrs. Jones because I'm trying to get to my next call that might actually make me some money. I wasn't rude or nasty to the customer but in this business, Time is money. Planting seeds is one thing but spending time with somebody that appeared to have broken English, isn't helping my cause Anyway, the boss gave me heck over that one.

Anyway, it's been a rough week, sales are low and the summer heat is getting to everyone. Yeash, maybe I need a change of scenery after all. Anyway, that's about all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment