Friday, July 6, 2012

I've been doing a lot of

running around all this week getting my Government ID and bank statements. I've got to go down to Scotia and get one from them this morning and watch, there's going to be 10 people in the line up on a Friday afternoon. if that's the case I'll see if I can get this done by way of ATM but I need to talk to someone at the counter anyway on how to go about a Scene CC and a current bank statement. I'm sure for the Scene CC I'll need to fill out the application. 

Today it's a 7.5 hour day instead of 8 because of Fridays people want to go to the bank that sort of thing. I'll go to my RBC and I'll need a bank statement from them from the ATM and then I'm done with all of this stuff. This is probably why we were passed over because this stuff wasn't on our file 3 years ago. I'm wondering if they'll pro rate this because of the previous 3 years we had to wait and pay us for the waiting time? I doubt it. After RBC, it's home and I'm done with all of this crap from CRHC so we go through all of this to wait another 3 years mainly because immigrants get first crack for subsidy and the rest of us stand in line? I don't know if that's the case but it seems that way.

I was able to do a bit of recording in FL Studio a work around in creating a double track, so that's ok. There could be typo's and spell'o's within this post but right now I I'm in a bit of a hurry and at the moment I don't really don't care. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment