Sunday, July 8, 2012

This morning I headed

out to wait for my bus. It was already at +19* I made a Tweet at Clareview station and opened my email. At Tim’s I got my breakfast but I had a lousy day on the job with only 3 sales. Not good but our office and Vancouver were in a race for 1st place but it looks like we came in 2nd.

After work I went to Audrey’s and got my Cubase book. It’s a bit over priced but so fo so good. I went over to the bus stop by Tim’s and waited for my Clareview #2 bus and got a better look at the development over there on Jasper and 85/84th streets NW and all the homes along Jasper Ave there have been removed.

This is the proposed project it’s actually called the Edgewater:


The big tower will have 32 floors and the other one 26 floors. The towers will be under construction about September.

I had my lunch at Wendy’s and waited on the corner of 50th street and 136th Ave as per my Facebook post earlier. Here’s a brief video. It was a Baconator combo. I could have enjoyed more fries though. Sorry I can’t seem to get the video on my website but you can view it on blogger.

My #183 bus came by to take me around the corner East along137th and dropped me off right outside my place. I got inside shortly before 6:45pm.

Tonight on Coast: MERLIN Project / Prophecy & Hidden Agendas. John B. Wells welcomes futurist Paul Guercio for an update on the MERLIN Project in the first half. hen, radio host and pastor Stan Johnson, will discuss the nature of time, prophecy for the United States, and why he believes CERN has a hidden agenda to open a wormhole to other dimensions which may have an unintended consequence of destabilizing Earth's geology. I love this stuff.

Today while Anne is out at the truck over there by the U-haul location on 50th street, I’m going to do some recording and work on a project. Then it’s our late brunch and later the Esks/Riders CFL. Great stuff.

It was also a big week in physics because physicists at CERN have announced they found the Higgs boson. This is like discovering electricity in its importance. I was reading here that if they can turn the Higgs on and off we might have light speed travel. The next step is confirming that this is indeed the Higgs boson and CERN will know more about that next year. Then CERN is going offline for a major refit for a couple of years until 2015. Then there is funding to keep it going. Physicists are saying that funding for CERN should be their number #1 priority. I agree.

Canada mint is about to release a new $2 coin commemorating the HMS Shannon. Why this is significant to me is because the coin is going to depict the HMS Shannon as its claim to fame was capturing the USS Chesapeake in the war of 1812. Here’s a link to the Royal Canadian mint. I don’t think the coin will be in general circulation at all but it’s interesting the the 5 pack is $99. A gold $10 coin is going to go for $569.95.

This morning I was finally able to get some music on my wife’s Itouch as I added about 3 gigs of mostly my stuff but I’m going to be adding her stuff, eventually. Anyway, that’s about all I have for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment