Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I’m up early unable to

sleep but I had a good 5.5 hours of sleep so I’m ok for the rest of the day.

Yesterday I ended up with just under $300 with $70 on card. Fran comes in from 5-9 and ends up getting sale after sale on WR. I was on TD run CPC tap list that for about half an hour got nothing for me until the last 20 minutes I ended up with a C note and a $25 but nothing on card for this evening. At least it bumped up my sales near the end there. Part of my poor showing was the fact that I had to get up early to go to the Registry yesterday for my Government ID and even though the process was nothing at all, it was still part of my day that showed up in my effort. The perfect day for me is if I have nothing on my mind, no fights with Anne and a source where I get to pitch somebody at home. I don’t think I got my first sale until after break yesterday.

I’m thinking about taking some baby steps in the markets with iTrade. Nothing spectacular just a few investments to get my feet wet with no expectations. Some iTrade stocks.

We’re supposed to get some hot weather on the weekend heading up to the +28-30 range. Not good for me. I like it just like where it is now. We‘re supposed to get a lot of wind later this afternoon with gusts of up to 55 knots. Not good for the trees out behind us.

I‘ve got a couple of calls to make before I head on out of here this morning. I need to call Scene and get more details and to finish setting up my account. If we can earn 1 point for every $5 like it says, then we can earn about 175 points paying our rent every month, 17 points for getting a bus pass, 120 points for getting our groceries, etc. The only problem is I get only 12 debit transactions/month. 24 points for paying our Internet and these points are every month plus every time Telus extracts from my preauthorized flex plan for Telus every month I get 2 points for that. Thing with our groceries is, Anne buys a little for what she needs each week. I‘m sure thought I can get more debit transaction packages. Right now I have the Power checking account to which I pay $3.95/month for. I‘d like to utilize Scotia because RBC has had their credit rating lowered and it‘s a little out of my way to get to. Scotia holds every check for I think 10 days unless the customer has A $1,000 monthly balance or something like that. RBC I don’t need a balance to cash my checks. The other thing that kind of nags me about Scotia (at least at my location across from Audrey’s) is the entrance. Customers have to use their client cards to get to the ATM inside the “lobby.” The thing I don’t like about RBC is to get their by train I have to use three flights of stairs to get up to street level, where before all I would need to do is to take the bus but that end of Jasper Ave is reduced to 1 lane of traffic  and buses are routed to just outside of the Bank of Montreal. RBC has its financial section across from “Rickies” and I think there‘s a street entrance for ATM use but I‘m not sure. I‘m going to check into this on Friday.

Anyway, no other news on the Oiler front NHL wise Devils Richard Brodeur has signed with the Devils. We have to play NK out for 1 year. So much for making the playoffs this year for the ‘12-13 season. isn’t going to happen until we deal with NK.

No comments:

Post a Comment