Sunday, July 8, 2012

Its very warm in here

as I have the fan turned on.

Anne made us a nice brunch and I was hoping for a fun CFL game but the Esks didn't even show up. For  most of the game the score was 4-1 Riders, even well into the 3rdQ it was 7-1. In the 4thQ the Riders got the only TD in the game. So the $2 James gave me, I give to Warren as I had the Esks to win.

Earlier I wanted to order something from Loopmasters and I had a hell of a time trying to figure the process out as they kept on asking for file format. I didn't get what I was kind of hoping to but that was my fault for not listening to the samples. I got a lot of ambiance stuff they called "Future Dub" what I'd call soft dubstep. Boring, just like this evenings football game. I was disappointed on all accounts. That and the Cubase book were slightly over rated and over priced. At least I know how easy it is to order stuff using Paypal and Loopmasters. I'm still going to order from Loopmasters when I get some cash uploaded to Paypal later this month but I'm going to be careful what I order is what I want. Most likely I'll upload some cash next Tuesday. Anyway that's all I have for now.

.  

No comments:

Post a Comment